Sunday, August 30, 2026

Depression

I feel the darkness creeping in

I am pretending everything is ok

I fake a smile 

Hide behind the laugh

Yet my eyes will always tell

Yet I try and hide


I want to hide the pain

The grief

Everything that I am feeling

The lack of physical pain I feel 

No one knows what is deep inside


I am afraid of losing a friendship 

Grieving so much loss

Trying to learn to live

Especially without family

Feeling more alone than normal


Watching the world go by

As everyone is needing someone else

Someone else is needing them

I don’t feel needed

Being left alone in the shadows

In the silence 

Being happy for everyone

Yet crying inside


They may see me

Don’t say a word

That’s ok

I don’t want them to worry

I’ll let them live

Their lives go on

I’m no longer needed

No longer wanted

Feelings of not being capable


Screams deep inside

Want to claw its way out

Somehow it gets shoved down

No one wants to hear

The complaints

The cry’s

Anything my body wants to do


I stand in the corner of the shadows

Watching the world

Trying to hang on

I don’t know what else to do





No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

 I know I am shutting down Closing the trust we built I don’t know anymore What is in store of us In three months A year Will you still be h...