Thursday, August 27, 2026

The Ring

 I feel like I am stupid

Waiting for something

That may never come

I was hoping

Praying

Things would be different

Instead

I fear they are the same


I asked for something

Not knowing the future

It will come to bite me

Instead it just won’t show


Does that mean it’s true

That I am just not wanted like that

If it is given 

It can be so easily taken away

That is the fear

The hope I had is diminishing 


The endless photos

Of hope

Love

Support

I should just delete

Does it really mean anything

All that time wasted


I mean

Was it a waste

I don’t know

Only you can really tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

 I know I am shutting down Closing the trust we built I don’t know anymore What is in store of us In three months A year Will you still be h...