Thursday, August 27, 2026

Loud Noises

 Screeching 

Banging

All within the corners of my mind

Silent voices

Not even a whisper

Just the noises from beyond

Something new

More torment

The dark shadows want to play

Realizing words rarely work

Whispers no longer heard

Banging of pipes 

Scratching surfaces

Making me feel insane

That is what they are best at


Craving iron

They can not get

At least not yet

Finding a new way for me to break

Seeing how long this takes

The moment I close my eyes

Loud noises start

Insanity creeps in


My dark shadows and the insanities are becoming friends

Teaming up

Finding a new way to destroy

Finding a new way to find iron


No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

 I know I am shutting down Closing the trust we built I don’t know anymore What is in store of us In three months A year Will you still be h...